Chula Vista Dentistry Services
Get comprehensive dental services!
Great Dental Group offers a comprehensive array of dental services for adults and children. We feature the latest in dental technology and procedures administered by accomplished and caring dentists. With three convenient office locations, Great Dental Group works with most insurance plans and has extended office hours to accommodate your busy schedule.
We specialize in the following services:
- Checkups & Exams: The general rule is to visit your dentist twice a year for a checkup and overall examination of your teeth. This allows the dentist to catch small tooth and gum problems before they become big issues. Checkups include evaluation of lymph nodes, tooth strength, and gum health.
- Cleaning & Deep Cleaning: Regular cleaning is an important part of oral hygiene. Our experienced dentists can remove the tarter from your teeth during a cleaning, which might be missed during your regular brushing routine. Deep cleaning involves removing debris that has accumulated beneath the gum.
- Crowns & Bridges: Trust our dentists to provide the finest care in creating your bridge or crown work. Permanently affixed, bridges and crowns are used to span a missing tooth or strengthen a fractured tooth. Let us create a new smile!
- Implants: Often a preferable choice for the replacement of a lost tooth, implants provides a long-term solution by surgically placing the new tooth in your jawbone. This procedure eliminates the need for dentures or bridgework. Our dentists are experienced and can replace your missing tooth with this maintenance-free alternative.
- Extractions: Having a tooth removed is something which requires an experienced, caring hand. The dentists of Great Dental Group can bring state-of-the-art technology and years of experience to the task. Let them remove your dental worries as well!
- Bonding: Providing an excellent result at a reasonable cost, bonding can repair cracked, misaligned, or chipped teeth. The process involves rebuilding the surface of your tooth with a resin material carefully matched to the color of your existing teeth.
- Inlays & Onlays: Inlays and Onlays are tooth-colored restorations that are used on the chewing surfaces of the back teeth in lieu of traditional silver fillings. State-of-the-art materials are used by Great Dental Group dentists to save the healthy portion of the tooth and stabilize the damaged tooth’s ability to chew normally.
- Whitening: Ready to ZOOM! your mouth to its whitest, brightest smile? The ZOOM! In-Office Whitening System is available at Great Dental Group. In a little over an hour, this revolutionary procedure can dramatically whiten your teeth–safely and quickly!
- In House Endodotist
Contact us today at 619-420-2600 to schedule your treatment!